Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Greetings


I want to welcome you to the "Shooter Ready..." Blog. I hope to share with you my experiences (or lack thereof) in regards to small arms, tactical training, marksmanship, tactical gear, and gunsmithing. I would also like to invite those of you who have more experience in the aforementioned to "enlighten" us with your valuable knowledge. Hopefully, you will find the information useful. I will post pictures of my deployments, small arms collection, tactical training, and the miscellaneous and welcome you to do the same (let's keep it clean). Please keep in mind that this Blog Forum is intended to bring the "Shooter" Community together...so leave any "attitudes" or "inflated egos" at the door. I will be respectful to all who post and again, would hope that others will be also. Be sure to check out the links I have placed on this Blog website and feel free to recommend others. Take Care & Be Safe. Semper Paratus.

Shadow 6


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Blog Doc, wish I was smart enough to post a pic of my new Kimber, but I'm not. - Shark

Shadow 6 said...

Thanks Sharky. Email me a pic of your Kimber and I'll post it up. When I start the AR section, would you mind if I posted a couple of pics of your rig? Take care.

-Doc

Anonymous said...

Feel free to post any pics of my rig - you influenced the majority of the build through your much appreciated advice!

SAOperator1911 said...

Hey Sharky, Shadow6 dragged me into his blog kicking and screaming, too. :-) I hope that I am smart enough to post pics to the blog, as I would like to start with my namesake and my duty gun, a Springfield Armoury Operator that I gifted myself with for my birthday in 2006. I guess we'll see. Be safe.

-SAO1911